GoFetch collects payments, quickly & securely, for all services provided on the platform.
Paying through GoFetch is required as part of our Terms and Conditions and is necessary to ensure everyone’s safety on the platform. When a Owner confirms a stay, they are required to pay through the platform. GoFetch collects payments for services initiated on the platform, and securely pays sitters, via PayPal, after the stay has been completed. Here are the instructions on how to use Paypal:
How to Sign Up with PayPal:
- Creating an account with PayPal is completely free, simply follow the form here.
- Use the same email address you have associated with your GoFetch.ca profile.
- Your GoFetch.ca payouts will be sent to this PayPal account on each Friday, at the end of day.
How do I withdraw my GoFetch.ca Payouts?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Withdraw money below your PayPal balance.
- Click Transfer money to your bank account.
- Enter the amount you want withdraw.
- Select the bank account for the deposit, then click Continue.
- Review the details, then click Submit.
When a service facilitated by GoFetch occurs with a payment outside of the platform, it is no longer covered by our Terms and Conditions, Premium Pet Insurance or Customer Support. As such, there is no way we can ensure that you will receive payments for your services, or receive insurance coverage for the dogs you are caring for. Please read our page on "What if an owner asks me to pay outside of GoFetch?" FAQ page.