1. Receive requests from owners

Dog owners will send sitters requests for their services. You will get to see the stay’s and dog guests information in order to have a better idea on who is coming over. You can then accept or decline the stay based on your preferences.


2. Respond & Accept

Send a polite response back to the Owner, and answer any of their initial questions.Make sure to accept the booking, as this will put an Owner’s mind at ease, knowing they have quality pet care available.


3. Confirm details with owners


GoFetch allows you to chat securely with dogOwners, without having to share your e-mail or phone number. Use the chat to discuss the booking request, and to coordinate the stay.

All payments are collected upfront by GoFetch so you never have to worry about chasing payments down or accepting credit cards.


4. Care for pooches

This is the best part! Spend time and care for the pups, while earning extra income. If you have any questions or issues, we’re here to help you succeed with our Support Team .


5. Get paid

Each Sitter is paid by GoFetch quickly & securely, via PayPal at the end of each week. You take home 82% of all bookings- the remaining 18% goes to providing ourPremium Pet Insurance, secure payments, Customer Support, as well as sending dogOwners your way!



Have a look at our infographic for more details: